FHO Racing’s Alex Olsen doubled up on Pirelli National Superstock with victory in a thrilling second race at Thruxton. It was Luke Mossey who grabbed the holeshot to lead for the opening laps, but Olsen and Luke Stapleford were in close contention.
Stapleford made his move into the lead on lap nine, but Olsen was through just a few laps later, able to fend off the last lap challenge to take another win. Stapleford claimed second, with Tom Neave getting past Mossey on the final lap to claim the final rostrum position.
Pirelli National Superstock Championship, Thruxton, race one
1. Alex Olsen (FHO Racing BMW)
2. Luke Stapleford (Buildbase Suzuki) +0.228s
3. Tom Neave (Honda Racing) +0.351s
4. Luke Mossey (Bournemouth Kawasaki/HEL Performance Racing) +0.566s
5. Lewis Rollo (RAF Regular & Reserve Kawasaki) +1.038s