Zac Corderoy took the Pirelli National Junior Superstock victory after a red flag for weather brought the race to a premature end. George Stanley grabbed the holeshot, leading for much of the race with Corderoy and Liam Delves in close contention.
Moving into the lead on the penultimate lap, Corderoy was declared the winner with the red flag coming out on the final lap. Stanley took second ahead of Delves and Joe Talbot.
Pirelli National Junior Superstock, Thruxton, race one
1. Zak Corderoy (Binch Racing Yamaha)
2. George Stanley (Ready4Racing Vision Team Kawasaki) +0.221s
3. Liam Delves (JR Performance Racing Kawasaki) +0.522s
4. Joe Talbot (JR Performance Racing) +3.964s
5. Aaron Silvester (A&J Racing) +4.402s