Cameron Dawson made it two from two with another dominant win in the Hel Performance British Junior Supersport class. Launching off the line, the MSS Performance Kawasaki rider cruised away to take the chequered flag by 4.395s. Joseph Tomas had a fantastic race behind to take second place, while Adon Davie completed the podium in third.
Hel Performance British Junior Supersport, Thruxton, race two
1. Cameron Dawson (MSS Performance Kawasaki)
2. Joseph Thomas (3D Racing Kawasaki) +4.395s
3. Adon Davie (JDF Racing Kawasaki) +5.511s
4. James McManus (Completely Motorbikes / Affinity) +5.604s
5. Osian Jones (Symcirrus Motorsport Kawasaki) +9.027s